Director Airfreight UAE and Oman
18 November 2019 | 12:30 - 13:05 | Panel Discussion - Operations and automation
In an increasingly automated and artificial world, we are seeing a change in cargo and logistics supply chain operations. As greater automated solutions become available, what challenges are foreseen in the cargo industry and how can we be best equipped for future change?
- Preparing your supply chain for smarter machines
- Incorporating AI and analytics in to decision making
- Understanding where automation will make the most profound impact
18 November 2019 | 11:45 - 12:20 | Panel Discussion - eCommerce – keeping air cargo moving forward
The global market place is changing. Whilst still relatively small, online retail sales will only grow and transform the logistics industry even more. From increased cross-border trade to more impatient customers, understanding where services might need to adapt, or where to invest, are critical to keeping the air cargo industry driving forward.
- Projected growth of ecommerce regionally and globally
- Impact of online sales on air cargo and future market changes
- How best to exploit the transformation of retail